MY CONFESSION THIS WEEK
As a child of God, I walk by faith and not by sight. I choose to plan ahead, but not to be limited by my plans. I trust Him with all my heart and lean not on my understanding. In all my ways, I submit to Him, knowing that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I can ask or think, according to the power that works in me.
1. We value PEOPLE because people matter to God and therefore to us. Hence in AHOW everyone is important, every member matters.
2. We value OUR COMMUNITY because we are a city on the hill that cannot be hidden. Hence we seek to be a solution center to the needy and less-privileged in our community.
3. We value DIVERSITY because heaven is diverse. Hence we want to see a church where people, regardless of their background, worship, grow, serve, and live as a community of faith.
4. We value EXCELLENCE because excellence honors God and inspires people. That is why we seek give our best to God in everything we do.
5. We value GOD'S PRESENCE because it makes everything else meaningful. Hence prayer and worship are key components of our church life.